Happy Sunday everyone! This week Sunday is not as dreadful as usual, thanks to the extra day off- of course. Something about a 3 day weekend just makes me relax a bit more and with relaxing usual comes a longer version of the usual Sunday pamper. With the weather getting uberly wacky in Southern California, my skin is starting to get on the dry side of things- especially my legs and arms. Eeeeeekkkk- no one likes to be a scaly dragon as we are approaching the tail end of summer. Recently, I have been using The Body Shop Wild Argan Oil Bath and Body Care* range- and let me just say it is AH-MAZING! Each time I step out of the shower or bath, my skin is feeling more and more hydrated, refreshed and smooth- love!
- First things first, I have been obsessing over the Wild Argan Massage Soap*, of my goodness this massage bar is hands down phenomenal. It adds the right amount of moisture to the skin all while giving the body a much-needed relaxing massage to help sore muscles, relieve tension or to just give you some extra oomph to the shower.
- The daily grind of life, usually makes the morning wake up shower a rushed feeling. However throw in the Wild Argan Shower Gel*, and the shower is anything but rushed. The nourishing shower gel mixed with the sweet smell of Argan- almost makes the morning shower feel luxurious. When lounging around and enjoying a long bath, I have been reaching for the Wild Argan Bubbling Bath* to help give the sweet, relaxing aroma of Wild Argan nuts to the bath. Nourishing, smoothing and soothing the bath just feels oh so right. I have been using the bubbling bath to help sooth my tired, dry skin to prep it for a solid exfoliating scrub.
- The Wild Argan Oil Rough Scrub* has been my go to, when I need to get the flaky skin off. This stuff smells amazing and it works wonderfully as it rids the dead skin-used with the Wild Argan Bath Lily*, this scrub will be in rotation for a long time.
- Once I am completely dried off and out of the bath or shower, I have been reaching to the Wild Argan Oil Body Lotion* for the day, and the Wild Argan Oil Body Butter* for the night. Both are super hydrating as I rub them in all over from the neck down. The Body Lotion is the perfect amount of moisture for all day hydration, while the Body Butter is a thicker formula perfect to add some much-needed moisture back into the skin after a long day out.
- Next I have been using the Wild Argan Oil Radiant Oil for Body & Hair*. Now I havent been using this everyday, but I always do if I am in the mood to wear shorts or skirts as it helps give the skin a much-needed sheen. I have been spritzing a bit of this my palms and rubbing together for a bit of a hair taming pick me up on days when the humidity gets to be a bit too much. And let me just say-if ROCKS!
- Topping off the daily usage is the Wild Argan Solid Oil Lip*, OMG- this stuff has helped my lips get ready for matte lip color. Any ounce of dry, sunburned lips are erased and gone with the wind. This stuff is a serious MUST HAVE.
All and all I am so pleased with this line, all of these products are seriously phenomenal and a big time MUST have for anyone looking to add some oomph to their skin. Currently available both online and in The Body Shop stores worldwide. I know what I will be leaning on big time in the winter, as this girl is ready for the cold. Bring it on winter, my skin is ready for you!
Have you tried The Body Shop Wild Argan line? If so, what are some of your favorites?