So I officially haven’t really said HAPPY NEW YEAR to you all. I have been lacking- okay more like ultra slacking on the posting around these parts for the past few months with good reason I promise. I thought it finally might be the right time to catch you all up on some changes that are going to be happening around these parts- nothing too drastic, but for sure expect more postings to occur. I am hoping to finally start taking the time and making MLL a place you want to come back to, one that is full of quality and quantity of beauty packed love. Oh the year to come…
QUALITY, NOT JUST QUANTITY POSTS– Well that’s the plan at least. I am going to make a conscience effort to post at least 3 times a week if not 5 times a week. I have to fully apologize for the major slacking I have been doing since September. But I promise you, this year I am back and with full force. I have vowed to myself that I will get back on my consistent posting schedule. So here is a bit of what I am going to lay out:
- The Skin Care Edit: I think this might become a actual posting that will occur at least once a week, if not twice. I mean you all know by now how I do love my skincare, sometimes maybe a bit too much- but we will play it by ear for sure.
- The Budget Buy: Now this is one thing I NEED to bring back. I am on a full-blown mission to save money this year and unfortunately with my ever-growing shopping addiction, it makes it a bit hard. So I will be finding you at least once weekly the latest and greatest Budget Buy.
- Beauty Tutorials: I promise this year I will incorporate more tutorials on some of my favorite beauty inspired looks from the stars to pinterest and much more. Do you have any ideas of some you want me to start with?
- Weekly Loves, Weekend Post & Link Loving: I have not completely figured these ones out, but for sure I will start incorporating them into my schedule more. I have gotten great feedback on link loving and sharing with you some of my favorites, so for sure I am going to find a way to bring those on weekly with a rotation sometimes of most loved of the week, or a simple weekend post of beauty packed action- we shall see….
- A Bit of Life, Health and Love: I am going to start to incorporate a bit of life, motivation, some healthy tips and tricks on my fitness journey, and of course maybe a thing or two about love. Not just that makes your heart melts love, but loving yourself, loving life and loving others.
So there you have it a few changes coming to these parts with a few more to come in the next few months- I cant wait to show you all. I promise they will be amazing. Happy Monday Everyone!!!