Happy Monday everyone… This week I am trying to kick my a** back into high gear and jump back into life and be a better blogger. This past week has been a super busy one with my puppy Khloe getting injured and getting surgery. It will be a 6 week recovery til she is completely healed, but boy oh boy am I looking forward to things getting back to normal. So with that said its time for On The Menu, Vol 2…
This week I as I am heading back into the blogoshpere full time, I decided to jump into high gear and give a bit of link love, so this post will be a bit different-with a few upcoming updates for you to come on Makeup Life and Love.
HOT IN HERRREE//Lately the weather in Southern California is wacky for sure. It is part holy hell hot, then it turns to hard core rain and thunder. WTF! Either way this week I am praying for NO rain on Thursday when I go to see the Monster Tour featuring Eminem and Rhianna- expect to see loads of videos on instagram.
BUDGET BEAUTY UPDATE//This week I will be giving you a few doses of budget beauty. In case you missed the sneak peak of an exciting post I have coming up with Neutrogena and Collective Bias showcasing some solid #AllDayLook and finishing the week off with a drugstore beauty haul of some great new finds. #budgetbeautyupdate
FYI// OMG have you heard that Bravo bought the rights to finally show the Real Housewives of Melbourne in the USA? Holy wow, a new dose of international drama brought to you by Bravo. In case you missed it- it airs Sunday at NOON. #SummerMustSee
Okay enough of the updates. Your turn: Anything you are looking for an update on? Aren’t you excited for Fall to come? Rants? Raves? New Beauty Favorites?
Now on to the menu of some solid read worthy link love- Besides it’s the best way to kick start this Monday:
- I am absolutely obsessed with closets lately, and so I keep coming back to a bit of Closet Inspiration
- This DIY lip scrub is rocking my world lately. Nothing tastes as good as chocolate feels, right?
- Now I am not usually a red lip girl, but I am lovely each and everyone of these Best Red Lip picks by Laura. Let’s face it a red lip is timeless, classic and a great way to bring out your inner sexy!
- I am on a health kick, and this Lemon Quinoa Avocado Salad sounds like serious #AMAZINGNESS. I am totally making it this week.
- Utterly in need of more eye liner, and I am obsessing over these Marc Jacobs liners that Kath has been rocking, I am in major need! (Plum)age is literally calling my name through the internet and into my Sephora checkout cart.
And in case you missed anything on the menu from MLL…
- My newest and prettiest, lip loving obsession
- Probably one of the priciest skincare products I own, but totally worth it- BIG TIME!
- Getting my glow on…
- A budget beauty update with #WalgreensBeauty