This weekend round up features some amazing bit of beauty. From a glowing review of Armani Maestro foundation to Spring Makeup and Nails- this round up features a bit of everything for everyone. Keep reading and see what the Beauty Blogazons have in store for you this week….
- Makeup Demon: Match red lipstick with red jewelry!
- TheFabZilla: Are you looking for a great neutral pink lippy to rock this Spring? TheFabZilla likes Chantecaille Lip Chic Wild Rose she wears it to bed!
- Glamorable!: Looking for affordable high quality makeup? Check out Anastasia review of Hard Candy Ginormous Lash mascara!
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: The Giorgio Armani Maestro Fusion Makeup Compact has caused quite the stir, but does it live up to the hype?
- Makeup, Life and Love: Read this week’s installment of Jamie’s High vs. Low beauty and see what high end dupe she found for a drugstore price…
- daydreaming beauty: Review and giveaway of Vincent Longo Water Canvas Base/Primer and Blush!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Incoco Nail Polish Strips for Spring Break AND Giveaway!!
- The Passenger Element: Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB has figure out how to apply Milani’s new cute Coming Up Roses Blush so it’s not too bright & easy to blend