What is on the agenda this weekend? In all honesty I have been spending way to much time scouring my inbox and reading up on massive beauty finds and NEEDS for this holiday season. This past week was a good one. The weather in California actually acted like we have something other than Summer, and of course massive Columbus Day sales. However this week in beauty has been a PHENOMENAL one. From getting luxe with Tom Ford to checking out beauty bits from Gloss48 all the way to a Feeling Fresh discovery, this week in beauty rocked. Check out some of my favorite links this week…
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Tom Ford Beauty Cream Color for Eyes in Platinum and Spice Swatches & Review!
- TheFabZilla: It’s never too early to shop for your beauty junkie friend, mom, wife, etc. TheFabZilla got you covered with Holiday Gift Ideas for High-End Loving Beauty Junkies!
- Beauty by Miss L: Does ModelCo Power Lash mascara really adds more oomph and drama to your lashes?
- beautyXposé: Get your nails Fall-ready with PRITI NYC Autumn in Chile collection.
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares her goodies from her Gloss48 haul!
- Makeup Life and Love: Skin feeling a bit on the dry side? Well head over to Makeup Life and Love, Jamie has an AMAZING discovery that she wants to share. And boy, does it smell great!
- Beyond Beauty Lounge : See how the COVERGIRL #GirlsCan Campaign is empowering women.
Happy weekend everyone!