This weekend round up features some amazing bit of beauty from the beautiful ladies of the Beauty Blogazons. From showing us an amazing dramatic mascara to how to incorporate brights into your makeup wardrobe, to ending the search for the perfect primer. Keep reading to what the ladies have been up to this week…
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Now that the weather is warming up it’s time to stock up on new sunscreens, and Sun Bum Continuous Spray Sunscreen & Moisturizing Sunscreen Lotion are two of the best for the long days of summer!
- beautyXposé: Looking to fall in love with a new lip product? Read Kristin’s thoughts on Lancôme Lip Lover.
- daydreaming beauty: Amber tests out all natural perfumes and Whipped Body Butter from Pure Natural Diva this week on daydreaming beauty.
- TheFabZilla: How often do you exfoliate? Kathryne from TheFabZilla tries Beautisol Exscrub Me #FaceExfoliant
- Beauty by Miss L: Does Avon Super Drama mascara really add dramatic volume & length to your lashes?Glamorable!: Glamorable is venturing into the world of brights with new Wet N Wild Color Icon 5-pan eyeshadow palette. Click here to read the full review.
- The Feminine Files: Kristina has some super convenient Tarte Modern Eyes Shadow/ Liner Duo’s for review
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison recommends Travalo Refillable Perfume Spray for women who love scent and are on-the-go or travel
- Makeup Life and Love: Does your skin change with the seasons? Tired of searching for the perfect primer? Keep reading as Jamie, shows us this week’s installment of ‘Covering the Bases’ with her top primer picks to suit all your needs…
- Adna Cristina Beauty: @NYXUKCosmetics Bronzer & Blush Combo – Review, Photos & SwatchesColorMeSoCrazy: Goldie Oldie Thursday presents TROPICAL!! I love the
- Beauty Apocalypse : Check out this at-home gel nails system from Mally: Game Changer!
- New World Beautiful: Now on center stage, let’s all give a big hand to stripper beauty tips!
- The Passenger Element: Wet n Wild Coverall Foundation in 819 Medium – swatch