Another week has flown completely by and we are literally about to embark on Mid-September…
As you all know today is the anniversary of one of the most horrible days that the United States has ever encounter. September 11, 2001, was a day that forever changed American. September 11 marked the day that,we came together on a united front as this great country began healed and remember those that either lost their lives and/or gave their lives to help others on that day and the days following after. So before we jump into this kick off of link love, lets take a minute to remember those who were fallen, but will NEVER be forgotten.
PEAK: There are some awesome changes coming to MLL and I am SOOOOOOOO excited. I have to wait a bit on to tell you all the details in depth- but lets just say THEY ARE GOOD changes. AND major news- Pumpkin Spice Lattes are back at Starbucks officially. Maybe it’s the basic bitch in me, but I do LOVE the PSL that Starbucks has to offer. Although my friend Karly actually made an AMAZING Pumpkin Spice Milkshake- I can’t wait for her to post the recipe.
PIT: The weather here in So Cal has been totally wacky. I mean like hurricane style weather- hot heat, hot rain and weird crazy winds. My allergies are about to kick into high gear- let the sniffles begin. I could really used a bit of 75-degree weather here soon, what about you?
I do need to start off with a bit of an apology, I know the content on this site lately has been a bit light and/or non-existent. Lately life has been a bit of a hectic, train wreck mess- I won’t really go into all the details, but I promise you things-including content– will start to get more consistent. All-in-all, I just needed a bit of blogger break- okay it was more like a vacation from the web sort of… but I promise to have some beauty minded things in store next week and the start of a few new beauty series.
So let’s kick of this week’s link love with these AWESOME LINKS:
– A Night Routine Addition that will have me waking up like Queen Bey.
– I’m going to be splurging on this fashion forward beauty item.
– A super functional and much needed travel set for future travels.
– I finally find my newest favorite concealer, and DAMN it’s a good one.
– I have officially decided I need THIS in every shade. Its seriously dreamy.
– I need to own this ASAP!
LINKS I LOVED + STALKED THIS WEEK:
- The most AMAZING Pumpkin Spice Latte that is seriously sheer perfection for Fall. Can you say homemade marshmallows?
- Periscope had a solid update. If you scope with the best of them, you’ll be stoked at the new update/change.
- A MUST read for anyone who has ever experienced problems when covering the girls.
- After reading THIS I realize I am totally in major need or exfoliation and how I might have been doing it all wrong.
- Why dry brushing is important to your overall health and beauty.
- Venturing into the idea of Strobing, Gleaming or any other thing to bring light to the skin, check this out HERE
- A solid list of a few brands you NEED to learn about ASAP! My wish list just got a bit larger.
CURRENTLY TRENDING ON ML+L:
- These awesome products will help take my hair into fuss free, and frizz free zone this fall.
- A look inside the new Fall Target Beauty Box– seriously HOW have I not know that this existed until now? I am shocked because it is SOOOOOO good!
- Currently obsessed with this super phenomenally innovative serum that literally gives you life!
That wraps things up, so have a wonderful Friday and a happy weekend!
You can always stay tuned and find me on…