Happy Friday my friends, this week has been quite a long one for sure, and can you believe it we are almost into October now. Eeeeeeekkkkk, let’s get right into it.
PEAKS & PITS | 9.25.2015
PEAK: This week has been a bit of a awesome week. Like I said in the last Link Love I have some really exciting things coming to Makeup Life and Love, so stay tuned because they are coming super quick- expect an announcement within the next week or two. I totally got connected with one of my dream brands, so I cant wait to show you some awesome goodies by them- majorly jumping with joy! If you follow me on SNAPCHAT (@jmelee1221) you have already seen a small glimpse at some of the goodies.
PIT: Starting to come down with a bit of an end of the summer cold. Nothing, and I repeat NOTHING is worse then that feeling of starting to get sick. Well maybe the only other thing that could be worse is the monstrous pimple before you have something important, like a presentation- trust me that might be a bit worse. But all and all a end of summer cold SUCKS!
Here are this week’s links I truly love:
- OBSESSED with this awesome hydrating face mask! Its pure perfection for traveling.
- I am dying to try this NEW palette! Have you tried it yet?
- I just got this amazing facial oil, and seriously it is changing my skincare!
- I found I am in a HUGE need for this as I plan on doing some traveling in the next few months and this will have me covered completely. Besides it will make packing SO much easier and efficient.
- Thanks to a email for someone, I am dying to snag some of this cute cell phone case.
- I officially realize I NEED to invest in this beauty pillow and this sleeping case ASAP! No need for extra wrinkles.
- And lastly I am in dire need to get my vanity game on strong. I have a feeling this storage unit and this storage unit will help get me in organization mode for sure!
- I have been seriously lacking on getting organized and staying disciplined. I mean hello I have been neglecting this blog for quite some time now. Thankfully I found a great read on how to stay disciplined and get a ton of SH*T done. #GSD
- Traveling is in my future majorly soon and checking out Instagram has never made me want to go so many places at once. This post is super motivational when you want a break from reality and want some solid wanderlust and travel fun. Plus this gorgeous post by Chelsea has me craving vacation NOW! I mean seriously look at that water– hello!
- Ever since seeing some awesome contour and highlighting options from my girl Ange, I have been lusting over all the Balm products. I have officially decided I NEED this, trust me after reading this you will too!
- One of my favorite bloggers out there- who also has the most killer collection of lipsticks and high-end beauty products- Elle wrote a great post on scheduling social media content. Trust me its a MUST READ if you are struggling or just need a bit of a push.
- Obsessed with this quick and easy 5 minute hair tutorial featuring some super affordable products!
- A new series has started, and this round was about fighting adult/hormonal/ anytime acne. Trust me the struggle seriously is REAL!
- A super awesome sweepstakes thanks to the kind folks at Kroger and Suave. If you missed it, trust me you still have time to enter the #SuaveAmericanBeauty giveaway for a $250 Kroger gift card. PLUS you get to see a intimate side of my life as I share some family words of wisdom and flashback Friday worthy photos.
- A quick glimpse inside my handbag with my top roundup of fall handbag beauty essentials.
- In case you aren’t following me on Instagram [YOU NEED TO] since there is a awesome giveaway going on now. Click HERE to see how to win a amazing Michael Todd Skincare giveaway!
And thats a wrap. Have a wonderful Friday and a happy weekend everyone!
You can always stay tuned and find me on…