Happy happy Sunday y’all… Over here in Southern California we are trying to stay cool and get out of this crazy 105 degree weather- and to think it’s October! Judging by the weather, I would think we are still in July. This week has been a crazy one, and posting has been a bit on the neglected side, however I promise there will be some great new posts coming soon. Stay tuned… Let’s jump right on in as this week’s roundup of beauty comes from the lovely beauties of The Beauty Blog Coalition, from a budget beauty buy from e.l.f.Studio to beauty products worth hoarding finishing out with tips to a #FlawlessFace. Keep reading and enjoy the weekend round up of beauty…
- TheFabZilla: Believe in the sorcery that is fiber lash extension! Checkout TheFabZilla’s phenomenal lashes feat. Cherry Blooms Australia
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Beauty Products Worth Hoarding and My Current Must-Have Selection
- beautyXposé: Looking for some new beauty goodies? Check out this massive list of beauty bloggers’ fall wish list products.
- Painted Ladies: Sheila praises the e.l.f. Studio Contouring Blush & Bronzing Cream In St. Lucia and has an easy tutorial for applying cream blush & bronzer.
- Color Me So Crazy: Barielle Me Couture 2014 Fall Creme Collection
- Never Say Die Beauty: Allison shares the beauty products she never wants to run out of
- Makeup Life and Love: Update your makeup wardrobe for Fall, with a bit of help from Laura Mercier and the 4 key steps to a Flawless Face…
- BeautyTidbits: Looking for a natural and gentle, no-sting antioxidant serum? Mad Hippie Vitamin C Serum is the perfect pick – it’s natural & affordable!