This post is sponsored by Target[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”5456″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text][/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Last month, I introduced you all to a few of my new favorite buzzworthy beauty + skincare additions thanks to Target. Today, we are focusing on confidence, self-love, and empowering beauty. This month at Target, Sonia Kashuk launched Knock Out Beauty, the most amazing spring beauty line focusing on empowering women. The Knock Out Beauty Collection is hands down one of the most amazing launches of the year, featuring an array of brushes, makeup bags, nail polish, and much more. But the message behind the line is powerful. The Knock Out Beauty Collection focuses on bringing awareness to self-love, confidence, empowerment, and letting go of negativity through its whimsical art styling by artist Dana Louise Kirkpatrick. I can honestly tell you I am OBSESSED. The message, the artwork, the gorgeous colors—it is all AMAZING![/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”5459″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]On a recent outing to Target, I urgently ran to the beauty aisle in search of the Sonia Kashuk Knock Out Beauty Collection to snag some of the amazing goodies before they were gone. I started picking out pieces and placing them into my basket until I realized I had literally collected almost the entire collection. I must admit, I haven’t been this excited to try new products in a long time. I mean, have you seen that highlight? After getting home, laying all the items out, and inspecting each one more in detail, I must admit I am more in love than ever! Literally standing there staring at the awesome sayings, such as “Love is real,” “Knock out negativity,” and “You are beautiful,” really made me smile from the inside out. Beauty really is empowering, and this line just instantly gives you a boost of confidence! I challenge you to grab some of these items and give yourself a boost of self-love with this empowering beauty collection.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image=”5460″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][vc_column_text]The Knock Out Beauty 12-piece brush set is limited edition and contains everything—and I do mean EVERYTHING—you need to beautify yourself for all occasions. You have seven face brushes that help do everything from blending your foundation to adding a little extra pop of highlight to your cheeks or color on your lips. The set also contains five eye brushes that will help you smoke out your eye shadow for a night out or blend your color for an easy, everyday beauty look. With that being said, let’s do a quick rundown of each of the brushes and what they are commonly used for.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row equal_height=”yes”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_single_image image=”5473″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Powder/Blush Brush. This uber-versatile brush is best when used for either setting your face makeup with a light dusting of powder or adding a bit of color to the cheeks.
- Dense Buffing Brush. This brush is one of my favorite brushes. It helps buff cream and liquid products into the skin all while helping blur lines and cover imperfections.
- Duo-Fiber Angled Brush. I have been reaching for this brush a ton. It’s duo fibered, making it perfect for adding a bit of highlight to the tops of the cheeks or giving the skin a bit of warmth with some bronzer.
- Contour Brush. The unique angle that this brush has makes it the perfect contour brush. It’s a dense brush, making it perfect to help sculpt those cheekbones.
- Pointed Foundation Brush. I must admit at first I was a bit scared of this brush, but I have been loving it. It helps apply foundation to the skin like a dream, as it can get into the nooks and crannies of the face—like around the base of the nostrils. I love it!
- Precision Concealer Brush. This brush rocks at applying concealer. It is pointed at the tip, making it so easy to apply concealer to the inner corners of the eyes and blend up to the bottom lash line.
EYE + LIP BRUSHES
- Domed Shadow Brush. This brush is perfect for helping you do an easy wash of color across the lids. I love this brush for easy makeup days where you just want a wash of color.
- Fluffy Shadow/Blending Brush. This brush is awesome! It helps blend out shadow and diffuse any harsh lines that you might have. It is a blending dream come true.
- Precision Crease Brush. This brush is the best to help give the eyes some depth by packing much-needed color to the crease to give the eyes a little bit of drama.
- Smudge Brush. This brush rocks! Scared to do a smoky eye? This is the brush for you. It helps smudge color out effortlessly. I also love using this brush to add a bit of color to the bottom lashes when I want to add a bit of drama to the eyes.
- Lip Brush. This brush helps evenly distribute lip color to the lips. It’s perfectly pointed to help get into the corners of the mouth with lip color as well.
- Brow Groomer. Keep your brows in perfect shape with this brow groomer. Bye bye, unruly brows!
ITEMS in picture: Knock Out Beauty Eye Shadow Palette – Shadow Box // Knock Out Beauty 12-piece brush set // Knock Out Beauty Nail Polish in On the Ropes// Knock Out Beauty Vanity Tray // Knock Out Beauty Skin Glow – Golden Gloves // Knock Out Beauty Featherweight Liquid Lip Pen in Knock Out[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row equal_height=”yes”][vc_column width=”1/6″][vc_column_text]There you have it! A quick, simple, everyday knockout beauty look. You can always darken the eye shadow and apply another coat of lip gloss to take this look from day to night in a snap. So what are you waiting for? Run ASAP to Target and get some of these Knock Out Beauty products and be a knockout![/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”5/6″][vc_single_image image=”5463″ img_size=”full” alignment=”center”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image=”5462″ img_size=”full”][vc_column_text]Be fearless. Be confident. Be YOU. Always remember YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL! Empower yourself and empower others this year. Head to Target and grab yourself some of these awesome items before they are gone, and share with me your favorite empowering message below in the comments or head over to social media and let me know by using the hashtag #KOBeauty and #TargetStyle.
Find your style @TargetStyle