Do You Use Pimple Patches?
So I have to admit, I have been a fan of pimple patches for a while now. But it wasn’t until this weekend that I had a MONSTER of a breakout happening on my chin, that I really started to embrace pimple patches and realize these are just TOO good to not share. If you haven’t tried Peace Out Skincare Acne Healing Dots you are missing out. Literally I had a HUGE cystic breakout on my chin (hormones) and literally two nights of wearing one of these – it is flat and GONE! I can see why it has won massive amounts of beauty awards. Literally restocking on these now!
A few other pimple patches I love for all price tags (I’ll continue to update this list of my favorite pimple patches as I continue to test news):
- CosRX Pimple Master Patch
- Peter Thomas Roth Invisble Dots (you can also grab them in this set if you want to try a few more breakout fighting skincare products
- Rael Acne Pimple Healing Patch
- ZitSticka KILLA Pimple Patch (pricey but so worth it)
- Dr. Jart Focuspot Blemish patch
- Peach Slices Acne Spot Dots (super affordable and under $5)
Leave a Comment