Who else loves that we are officially in fall? *hand raised really high over here* I know I am so ready to break out the vampy lipstick shades, sip Pumpkin Spiced Lattes by a fire- if California ever gets cold enough to break out the fire– and just enjoy the brisk fall weather. While Southern California might be anything but giving us some fall weather, one thing is for sure- you can never hold a girl back from breaking out the fall shades of lipstick. Recently I was introduced to the brand Makeup Meltdown, and let me tell you I am HOOKED on the line, trust me YOU will be too…
Have you ever noticed how great the right shade of lipstick can make you feel? For me the the saying is true ‘Give a girl the right lipstick and she can take on the world’, that is the message behind the Makeup Meltdown and their new curated collaboration with beauty blogger and You Tube beauty guru Claire Ashley. The curated lipstick collection consists of 3 gorgeous shades shades of beautiful that are pure perfection for fall, and a bubble-licious lip scrub that will make you want to scrub and lick your lips all day long. The beautiful lipstick shades are named after amazing destinations and the shades are HOLY MOLY phenomenal. Each shades literally looks AMAZING on all skin tones and is extremely flattering. If you want to see a great video by Claire Ashley herself click HERE!
- Anguilla*– Anguilla is a creamy, gorgeous everyday shade that is the most perfect pinky nude I have ever tried. This is perfect everyday shade that I have been reaching for. I am OBSESSED. The perfect shade to take you from day to night, while keeping it neutral. This shade is the ultimate ‘your lips but better’
- Manhattan*– This creamy shade is becoming my favorite of them all. This shade is exactly what Fall beauty trends is all about. The shade is a beautiful dark berry shade that is NOT too dark and NOT too bright, it is just perfect! I have been finding myself reaching for this shade so much that I already am about to order another. It’s the perfect fall shade for when you want a bit of drama or the perfect pop of color.
- Siren*– Now this shade was the one that I was the most worried about because I am so not a person that usually reaches for a burnt orange shade, however; this shade is seriously gorgeous. It is a gorgeous matte shade that I have been reaching for and mixing with the shade Manhattan and I am OBSESSED with the shade it creates. You can see in the picture below the shade that both lipstick blended create on me.
- Bubblegum Lip Scrub*– This lip scrub is seriously AMAZINGNESS! Free from parabens and totally edible, this lip scrub is becoming my favorite. I literally have been counting down the days I get to use this, because I seriously am OBSESSED!
Right now these three limited edition lipsticks are available for purchase HERE for a limited time only until November 30, 2015. Be sure to grab one or all three before they are gone. Right now until October 26, 2015 you can get ONE or ALL THREE for a steal of a deal using the following coupon codes upon checkout:
- $5 OFF any purchase of $35 or more (excludes shipping) with code “MLL5OFF35“
- $10 OFF any purchase of $55 or more (excludes shipping) with code “MLL10OFF55“
The best part of it all is that by purchasing any of these lipsticks you are supporting The Beauty Bus Foundation, this wonderful non-profit organization that is committed to delivering dignity and hope to terminally ill men, women and children as well as their caregivers through beauty and grooming services and pampering product. One dollar from every lipstick sold will go support this AMAZING organization.
Want to learn more about Makeup Meltdown and their awesome beauty services you can find them HERE or already obsessed SHOP their entire line of products HERE. Also be sure to check them out on Instagram, Twitter and Pinterest for some daily beauty inspiration. If you aren’t following Claire Ashley make sure you are now. You can follow Claire Ashley on Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest as well YOU TUBE for some amazing beauty tips and tricks and daily doses of beauty-enabling!
So what is your favorite shade for Fall? Which one of these beauties are you planning on adding to your fall lipstick collection? Let me know in the comments below….