This weekend’s roundup features some great stories. From a review of a 1,000 mascaras, a budget beauty buy that is POREfessional, to why you need to try Maybelline Lip Elixirs. Here is what the Beauty Blogazons have in store this weekend…
- Beauty Apocalypse: Beauty apocalypse continues their review of 1,000 mascaras. They like no. 11 so much, they are giving it away!
- TheFabZilla: Win It! Rodial Glamstick SPF 15 Tinted Lip Butter (Blow)
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Maybelline Color Sensational Lip Color in Barely Bronze, Raw Reveal, Nude Embrace and Ravishing Rose (LE): are they worth hunting down before they disappear?
- Glamorable!: Memebox joins the ranks of Korean beauty product sampling services that ship worldwide. Check out pictures and review of the latest box #5-2.
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura shares her favorite palette from Too Faced to get those bedroom eyes!
- ColorMeSoCrazy: I am in loooove with my Nail Art for Nubs Skittles!! Check them out! You will love them, too!!
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the market for a PORE minimizing primer? See if this drugstore dupe is better than the original in this weeks High vs. Low Beauty…
- Never Say Die Beauty: Review of Maybelline’s Master Glaze lightweight, sheer, adorable little blush stick