This weekend’s roundup features some AMAZING beauty goodness. From a tribute to the Sochi Olympics to a wonderful review of Urban Decay’s Naked 3 Palette and some Naked Skin budget beauty. Keep reading and see what the Beauty Blogazons have in store this weekend…
- My Newest Addiction Beauty Blog: Laura swatches, reviews and compares the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette to previous Naked palettes
- Lola’s Secret Beauty Blog: Goldfaden MD Sun Visor Ultralight Oil Free SPF 30 Mist is the perfect sunscreen for continued reapplication, and it won’t disturb your makeup!
- TheFabZilla: Is there such as thing as appropriate makeup or outfit when you’re past your prime? Come, speak your mind!
- Makeup, Life and Love: On the hunt for a high end fashion, but not for the high end price tag? Join Jamie for this weeks installment of High vs. Low Beauty..
- Carinae L’etoile’s polish stash: Lynnderella HoloDay Hearts!
- Glamorable!: What makeup does your Mom use? Anastasia is sharing her Mom’s favorites.
- ColorMeSoCrazy: Check out my HOORAH tribute to the 2014 Sochi Olympics
- Never Say Die Beauty: NSDB rediscovers help for droopy eyelids in an “oldie but goodie”
- Adna Cristina Beauty: Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – Review & Photos