In case you haven’t noticed, I am a slightly addicted to Target. So when it comes to beauty, Target is my number one spot to head to ASAP and shop for all of next season’s must-haves. So imagine when I was recently introduced to the Target Fall Beauty Box, I instantly jumped with excitement- like I seriously JUMPED with excitement. I might have run around the house-screaming YES, because it’s my new favorite thing. If you don’t know, the Target Beauty Box is a seasonally curated box that features some of Target’s best beauty and hair products to help explore, play and sample products that are easily accessible at Target and Target.com. So imagine how excited I was when the box arrived. I eagerly opened it and OMG let me just say I am OBSESSED with what is inside.
The Target Fall Beauty Box contained some super awesome beauty and hair products. Ranging from items to help style the perfect curls to obtaining the best, bright white smile. The products in this box simply rock! In this Target Fall Beauty Box I received:
- Colgate Optic White Platinum Express White Toothpaste– perfect to help give your pearly whites an extra oomph
- Aquaphor Healing Ointment– Seriously a beauty must-have! This product can be used to heal cuts, wounds, and chapped skin. It also works as the perfect lip balm and DIY scrub blend.
- Dove Quench Absolute Crème Serum– This stuff ROCKS! The perfect hydrator to all my curly hair girls out there.
- Curls Crème Brulee Whipped Curl Cream– Great for curly hair if you need to tame the frizz and moisturize your curls.
- Jane Carter Revitalizing Leave-In Conditioner– A serious need for dry, damaged hair all while being really convenient in a spray. Perfect to help repair the damage from the summer pool and heat.
- SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion– This has been nothing but perfection. It’s an oil based lotion that helps protect the hair all while restoring the moisture and shine. I am OBSESSED!
One product that I have been using on overdrive is the SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion; I mean this product is seriously LIFE CHANGING! When it comes to hair, I tend to fall a bit on the dry, damaged and chemically damaged side. You know after years of styling, chemically treating and just overall damaging the hair daily, my hair has been in MAJOR need of some TLC. The SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion contains superb ingredients that help to literally repair the damage that has been done to your hair. Made with Organic Shea Butter to help moisturize the hair and scalp, some Jamaican Black Castor Oil that is loaded with reparative omegas to help promote and stimulate hair growth, and Peppermint to help give the scalp an invigorating experience.
I have been using this styling lotion for a few weeks now, and I absolutely LOVE how my hair has been feeling and I am extremely impressed with this product. To use the product is super easy. Just squeeze a small about into the hands, and apply to either damp or dry hair working from the ends up into the root. Then just style as usual. I truly LOVE that this product is a leave-in-conditioner. Seriously it has helped my hair become more manageable, easier to brush and style, and leaves my hair feeling smooth and frizz-free. I am OBSESSED!! From the super simplistic, yet chic packaging to the effectiveness that this product delivers, the SheaMoisture Jamaican Black Castor Oil Styling Lotion is a fall beauty bag MUST-HAVE for anyone who has dry, damaged, and chemically processed, over treated hair. Trust me YOU NEED it!
The Target Beauty Box is a PHENOMENAL way to introduce yourself to new beauty products and explore. You never know when you might find your next favorite beauty item in the Target Beauty Box. Have you tried the Target Beauty Box yet? If so, what ended up being your favorite new obsession?
Find your style @TargetStyle
*PR SAMPLE[otw_shortcode_divider margin_top_bottom=”30″ text=”SHOP THE TARGET BEAUTY BOX” text_position=”otw-text-center”][/otw_shortcode_divider]